Life Property Improvements offers a one stop solution for cost effective and professional maintenance service for both domestic and commercial properties. We can care of all your maintenance needs, including carpentry and joinery work, including damaged door frames or the construction of shelving.
We also offer damp proofing and condensation control as well as plastering, dry lining and screeding in preparation for any decoration or renovations you may be planning.
We even carry out wall tile replacement if your bathroom or kitchen is looking a little worse for wear.
We operate across South Wales and our team is made up of specific trade specialists to manage full, turn-key maintenance contracts.
This multi-skilled work force of experienced operatives enables us to cover all aspects of property maintenance through a professional approach.
We offer the following additional benefits:
- No call out charges
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies
- Our specialists are able to identify faults or problems and rectify them quickly
- All our repair and installation work is fully guaranteed
- All our work is competitively priced.
We also understand that, due to the nature of property maintenance, works can sometimes cause disruption. We work with our clients to manage their expectations by communicating with them before and during the maintenance programme, ensuring all works are completed according to schedule.
Our comprehensive range of maintenance services include:
- Specialist equipment: we are able to fit specialist equipment to the homes of vulnerable people who need adaptations that allow them to live more independently
- Gas services: our range of quality and affordable gas services include repairs, installations and servicing
- Reactive maintenance: our responsive team are on call to provide a comprehensive, reactive maintenance service, with the aim of getting emergency jobs completed in one visit whenever possible
- Planned maintenance: we offer an all-encompassing planned maintenance service ranging from the refurbishment of empty property, conversion of houses to HMO’s properties and on-going, planned maintenance contracts.
Life Property Improvements is able to offer a flexible approach to all maintenance works.